Sunday, August 14, 2005

Internet Explorer

Easily the most annoying browser ever. Microsoft doesn't give a damn about however uses it. Unsecure, spyware, adware, unprotected. I use Firefox , for that reason. It's secure, and better. It's easily skinnable, a nice, smooth interface, has lots of extentions, WYSIWYG options, tabbed browsing for unlimited websites in one window, and other stuff. It doesnt allow all these spyware mods to grt installed on your browser without asking you, like Internet Explorer does.

An awesome game about to come out by Ensemble Studios, Age of Empires 3, is published by Microsoft. Microsoft helped on the website, and the flash animation (which also is the navigation, and other stuff) is only viewable on IE. Not Firefox, not Opera, not whatever the hell you throw at it. With all those Micro$oft dollars to fix stuff, we can only assume that they purposely did that.And it's CSS properties aren't up to date. For you web designers, like me, it doesn't allow Pseudo-Classes on other elements other than links. Yes, IE validates on all W3C, but it doesnt allow web designers to get creative.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree totally. I'm a Firefox user, and I face the same set of advantages of this browser over IE. Though, your temper seemed to be rising near the end! :p

Anyways, if you are reading this now, come online on MSN immediately, I've got to tell you something. ;)

FD2 said...

I can't go on MSN, the computer which I have it's internet is not working.

Anonymous said...

I've just PMed you on your ScumCity forums. Hopefully you check it soon!

FD2 said...

Pulk, I also recommend you register an account.

Anonymous said...

Shut up, Fire-commie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pulkit K. said...

You really need to blog more actively. :p
(P.S. I've an account, but no blog as of yet)

Anonymous said...

Opera Baby!

http://www.opera.com