Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Cobblestone Pathways

...are pointless. I mean, really, whoever invented these was either stupid or drunk. They're no good for riding your bike on them, because a certain part of your body will not be happy; if you're a man of course. And for both genders, it gives me a headache. Constant movement of my head up and down, up and down, up and down gives me a headache, and prevents me from thinking striaght. And if your bike wheels gets caught in between 2 stones, you're in for one heck of a fall.

In a car, it's not as bouncy, but it still rocks you back and forth: more side to side than up and down. It also makes your car reduce speed. If you want to make a car reduce speed, but in a speed bump! There is no speed in cobble.

If you have to push a stroller or something, its almost impossible, not to mention the person inside it is in for one of heck of a ride.

Dirt roads are 500% better, with no doubt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed