Thursday, January 12, 2006

Comment Spammers

Yes, TGCD is back!

Me, Parrotman, and the newly appointed FlyingMonkey, are just trying to complain, have some fun, and see what people think about our complaints and how we write them. So, some guy comes along, and posts 20 links to his car site in comments. Now, first, it makes me log in, and then remove the comment. That's about 20 seconds of my life, wasted. That adds up. So far, I've probably wasted 5 minutes of my life deleting comments. Those 5 minutes of my life could have been the most important. They could have been the decision of me going skydiving, or me asking my girlfriend something important. I could have been learning a new language, and my newfound knowledge of linguistry get me out of trouble in a foreign country. Just by advertising your car site, I might have missed out on my life because of you.

Hell, I've got one life to live. And I want it to be ad-free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popups and banners suck ...f..m...ll..m too.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?